How To Place Your Claim

How To Place Your Claims

Send your accounts to us by fax, mail or online by clicking on the appropriate collection form:

 When forwarding your accounts please include the following:


Copy of the original invoice


Supporting documentation- i.e... Proof of delivery, signed contract etc…


Debtors name, addresses, phone numbers, social security numbers.


Description of services rendered.


Copy of debtors prior payment checks.

Your submission of this form via our website authorizes us to begin immediate recovery procedures against said debtor. Please send additional requested information via fax to 718-761-1309.

Commercial Collection Form

Consumer Collection Form

Medical / Dental Collection Form

 If you do not have electronic copies of this information, please fax them to us at 718-761-1309 Thank You.











Contact Info

(718) 761-1300
(718) 761-1309

E-Mail Us 







Copyright 2008 © Mathews, Nichols & Associates LLC,